Life Changing Lessons From A Spiritual Teacher
1. The world doesn’t belong to leaders. The world belongs to the whole humanity
2. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
3. The essence of any religion is good heart.
4. If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich.
5. Your Home is where you feel at home.
6. In the middle of every difficulty lies an opportunity for growth.
7. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
8. It’s okay if you get angry from time to time.
9. You must not lose faith in humanity.
10. Love everyone, be attached to no one.
11. It’s not just your brain who needs to be developed, your warmheartedness needs as well.
12. Underneath it all we are all good, but not everyone lives life from that place.
13. The best way to resolve any problem is to sit down and talk.
14. Ignorance is anything but bliss.
15. You must not hate those who do wrong or harmful things.
16. We are all different yet we are all the same.
17. You can create a dynamic impression not just by using words, but also by knowing when to be silent.
18. Knowledge never decreases by being shared.
19. If you contribute to other people’s happiness, you will find the true meaning of life.
20. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
21. Urge people to investigate things, don’t command them to believe.
22. Your task is not to be better than anyone else. Your task is to be better than you used to be.
23. If we do not combine science and these basic human values, then scientific knowledge may sometimes create troubles, even disaster…
~ Dalai Lama