Drink Up – Infused Water
“Water is the driving force in nature.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
Fill up a couple of Mason Jars with water and add fruit/herb combos.
Place the lidded jars in the fridge overnight to chill & infuse.
Wake up to a refreshing drink, and sip on the other one throughout the day!
Infused Water Combos:
Lemon & Mint
Orange & Basil
Watermelon & Mint
Orange, Lemon & Lime
Apple & Cinnamon stick
Orange & Pineapple
Strawberry & Mint
Lemon & Blueberry
Lime & Mint
Cucumber, Lemon & Mint
Blackberry & Ginger
Lemon & Ginger
Strawberry & Lime
Pineapple & Mango
Try your own combos..
Benefits of Drinking More Water
1. Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue – Since your brain is mostly water, drinking it helps you think, focus and concentrate better and be more alert. As an added bonus, your energy levels are also boosted!
2. Promotes Weight Loss – Removes by-products of fat, reduces eating intake (by filling up your tummy if consumed prior to meals), reduces hunger (hello natural appetite suppressant!), raises your metabolism and has zero calories!
3. Flushes Out Toxins – Gets rid of waste through sweat and urination which reduces the risk of kidney stones and UTI’s (urinary tract infections).
4. Improves Skin Complexion – Moisturises your skin, keeps it fresh, soft, glowing and smooth. Gets rid of wrinkles. It’s the best anti-aging treatment around!
5. Maintains Regularity – Aids in digestion as water is essential to digest your food and prevents constipation.
6. Boosts Immune System – A water guzzler is less likely to get sick. And who wouldn’t rather feel healthy the majority of the time? Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu, cancer and other ailments like heart attacks.
7. Natural Headache Remedy – Helps relieve and prevent headaches (migraines & back pains too!) which are commonly caused by dehydration.
8. Prevents Cramps & Sprains – Proper hydration helps keep joints lubricated and muscles more elastic so joint pain is less likely.
9. Puts You in a Good Mood – When the body is functioning at its best, you will feel great and be happy!
10. Save Money! – Water is FREE! Even if you choose bottled/filtered water, it’s STILL cheaper than that high sugar and fat-filled latte!